#car #insurance #in #las #vegas #nv
Salvage Auto Auction in Las Vegas, NV
At Copart Las Vegas you can find RV’s, automobiles (even some in excellent condition), and vans that have clean and salvage titles. These vehicles can all be purchased by members of the public without a dealer’s license by signing up with one of Coparts registered brokers, such as Autobidmaster. Once you are registered, you can participate in the auctions online to find your ideal vehicle. If you register today, you will receive your BIDDER # which will allow you to visit the lot where your car is located so you can give it a full inspection before you bid on it.
AutoBidMaster Suggests That You:
- Come down to Copart Las Vegas to inspect your vehicle and ensure that it meets your needs prior to bidding on it.
- Arrive with the $25 fee that is charged for each individual entering the auction yard.
- Provide your Bidder # information in order to gain access to the lot.
- Bring an experienced inspector with you when you visit the auction yard; you can do this up to twenty-four hours before the actual auction begins.
Copart Las Vegas is located at:
4810 N. Lamb Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89115
To get to Copart Las Vegas from the North: Take I-15 South to exit 50 for Lamb Blvd. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Lamb Blvd South, take a slight left onto N. Lamb Blvd, destination will be on the left.
Copart Las Vegas Office Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Sales are held EVERY THURSDAY at 12:00pm Pacific Time.
Phone number is (702)638-9300
AutoBidMasters 1-2-3 Checklist:
- Make sure your payment is accepted by 5:00 PM the next business day after the auction so that you are not charged a late fee.
- You must pick up your vehicle within seven days.
- You must have your vehicle either towed or transported from Copart Las Vegas .