ADVANCED FORWARD LIGHTING
Brilliantly functional. The signature headlamps on the Escalade illuminate the road ahead with five light crystals, fully stacked. While available Cornering LED lamps project light into curves when the vehicle is turning.
Rear lights, forward-thinking technology. The LED lights in each Light-Blade Taillamp deliver brighter illumination than conventional ones. LED lights also turn on faster, giving drivers behind you more time to react to your movements.
Innovation comes full-circle. Available 22” premium painted wheels featuring chrome inserts are sure to grab attention.
INVISIBLE REAR WIPER
Only see it when you need it. The Invisible Rear Wiper is concealed when not in use—protecting it from the elements, while preserving the vehicle’s clean lines.
A higher look at what surrounds. Surround Vision provides a bird’s-eye view of the area immediately surrounding the vehicle when in low-speed Drive or Reverse. This view, projected on the Cadillac CUE screen, helps increase your awareness when parking or in Reverse.
KEYLESS OPEN AND START
A smart head start. Keyless access allows you to open or lock the doors without removing the key fob from your pocket or handbag. The fob also has a Remote Start button that detects the ambient temperature and heats or cools the cabin and front seats accordingly.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
Grab’s your attention. Subtly. Cadillac’s patented Safety Alert Seat sends a discreet pulse to the left, right or both sides of the driver’s seat, indicating the direction of the threat—left, right or front.
REAR CAMERA MIRROR
A brilliant look back. When the desire of additional visibility conveniences arise, the Rear Camera Mirror streams HD video from a tailgate camera directly to the rearview mirror, offering a view with substantially more vision than a traditional mirror.
SURROUNDED BY SAFETY
Included with the Luxury, Premium and Platinum models are:
-Class-exclusive Safety Alert Seat
-Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
-Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
-Side Blind Zone Alert
-Lane Change Alert
-Forward Collision Alert
Exclusive to the Premium and Platinum models are:
-Adaptive Cruise Control
-Front and Rear Automatic Braking
-Automatic Safety Belt Tightening.
INTELLIBEAM ® HEADLAMPS
Innovation you can see. Intellibeam ® headlamps automatically turn high beams on or off, according to outside conditions. The system also disengages high beams when approaching headlights or taillights are within range.
De-stress as you drive. In the Platinum Escalade, the driver and front passenger seat feature multi-directional massaging functionality, 18-way adjusters and supple Semi- Aniline seating surfaces for the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
CENTER CONSOLE COOLER
Cool down. The Center Console Cooler maintains a temperature of approximately 40°F and has enough room to keep six 20-ounce bottles chilled.
REAR-SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Even more opportunities to be entertained. For second- and third-row passengers, the Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system features dual screens in the front head restraints and tri-play capability allows different screens to play different content.
Turn every entrance into an arrival. The unique Galvano chrome grille and 22’’ premium painted wheels with chrome inserts make an already impressive presence truly unforgettable. And for a smooth entry and exit, the Power-Retractable Assist Steps come forward to greet you, then retract gracefully when not in use.
*Color adds additional cost.
**Color adds additional cost. No additional charge on Platinum trim.
2. Consumer Guide ® is a registered trademark of Publications International, Ltd. www.consumerguide.com
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth ® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. For a list of GM wireless charging compatible mobile devices, click here. If your device is not on this list, please consult your carrier.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn .
6. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar ® service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
7. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan.
8. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.